FAQ Connexion
Rechercher Profil
Membres Groupes
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
The Last Days Of Bishop Heber
Time Of War Index du Forum  » Le jeu  » Bugs et problèmes  » The Last Days Of Bishop Heber
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

Message Posté le: Lun 3 Juil - 00:40 (2017)    Sujet du message: The Last Days Of Bishop Heber
Répondre en citant

The Last Days of Bishop Heber
by Thoma Robinson

->>>DOWNLOAD BOOK The Last Days of Bishop Heber

From the Dedication: TO MRS. HEBER. <BR> My Dear Madam, <BR> I have yielded to the earnest solicitations of many friends, both in India and England, to give publicity to the notices contained in my private Journals of those last days of your beloved and lamented Husband, in which I consider it the highest honour of my life to have been his companion and friend. I did not anticipate, when I first arranged these papers for the press, that they would exceed a few pages; but, while my first object was only to assist and perpetuate the recollections of those who knew and loved him here, I was unwilling to omit any particular, of which I could speak from personal knowledge, that might present this model of a Christian Bishop to the admiration of those to whom, in the exercise of his high and holy office, he was known only from the voice of general fame. <BR> Permit me to indulge my feelings of personal regard and esteem by prefixing your name to the English edition, and to express my hope that these pages may be found to supply some materials for a Memoir of his Life and Character, which the world will anxiously expect from your pen. 1 cannot neglect this opportunity of publicly expressing the grateful sense I shall ever retain of the distinguished friendship and kindness I experienced during my residence in your family, and my sincere hope that, whether in this theatre of his latest labors, or in our native land, I may be still honoured with a friendship inseparably associated in my heart with the name I can never cease to love. <BR> I remain. <BR> My dear Madam, <BR> With sincere respect and esteem, <BR> Your obliged friend and servant, <BR> THOMAS ROBINSON. <BR> Madras, July 11th, 1829.

Tags: book download fb2, download eng book, free online iphone, download full book, book full, book from motorola read, audiobook free, free doc, book format djvu, free download mobile pdf, book pdf, book from lenovo free, book text online view format, book text format, .fb2 download, epub free, book download via Transmission, book for ibooks, full ebook, full ebook, information wiki author book francais, book french, book OneDrive, book pc free, francais ebook access online offline, free txt, book text format, free android audio selling djvu, book torrent, book 2shared, store book, eReader online, download book from sony xperia, book download, wiki online full read shop, torrent download Rarbg free, direct link book mp3 find how download, eReader itunes view windows download, book ZippyShare, torrent download 1337x, fb2 sale tablet access online, kindle download free, book from htc online, free full pc phone book, book RapidShare, free docx, bookstore, book docs, get free, free fb2

students,shall,go,to,their,respective,classes,and,take,their,seats,so,as,to,be ...
5,,,star,,,secondary,,,school,,,review,,,for,,,Bishop,,,Heber,,,High,,,SchoolTiruchirapalli,,,10-day,,,annual,,,training,,,camp,,,for,,,NCC,,,cadets ...

Upon,becoming,a,member,of,The,Church,of,Jesus,Christ,of,Latter-day,Saints,,..615,,Tiruchirappalli,-,620,017 48a4f088c3

Message Posté le: Lun 3 Juil - 00:40 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Time Of War Index du Forum  » Le jeu  » Bugs et problèmes  » The Last Days Of Bishop Heber
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Solaris phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson
Copyright © Jakob Persson 2003